Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sarah Davis


Gender: Female

Height: 163 cm

Nickname: sez

How old are you: 16 years old

Where are you from: Melbourne, Victoria

School/job: I go to St Leonards College

When and where did you first start climbing: Just before my 9th birthday at the Victorian Climbing Centre (Seaford Indoor Climbing Gym)

Favourite Climbing Gym: Bayside Rock

Hours Training per week: 4 ½ hours in climbing gyms, cardio (2 sessions= 2 hours) core work and chin-up board= 1 hour.

Favourite Climbing area: Mt Arapiles

Best climb you have done: the Bard “Mt Arapiles”

Best Competition result: 1st place at the 2008 Oceania Championships in Rotorua (youth b speed)

Why do you climb: Because I enjoy the how the sport constantly challenges me. I also love the people that I meet.

Favourite moment in climbing: There are so many great moments, I couldn’t choose

No comments:

Post a Comment